New to the site? Check out the introduction here.
Wondering why there are no lyrics? Click here.
Which CQ piece was performed first? Click here.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

6/7/08 Intercessions - 9th OT

Yet another week under my belt!  I have to say that, going into this project, I was a little nervous.  However, after a little more than two weeks, I feel confident that I'll be able to finish (God willing).  Again, I thank you for all your prayers and support.  I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Non nobis,
Adam

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi!
Are you involved with ACT this summer? Or SMYTT? If so, when are the performances? Also, when are the performances for the Mercersburg camps? I want to know so I can come see them!

Adam said...

I'll send you an email. It's sort of a lot to write here :)

Adam