New to the site? Check out the introduction here.
Wondering why there are no lyrics? Click here.
Which CQ piece was performed first? Click here.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6/11/08 Canticle - 10th OT

I put the words on yesterday's piece, but I still need to fix the barlines.

In more exciting news, CQ had its first international visitor (from Canada) last Friday and its first intercontinental visitors (from Australia and Europe) today.  All three were referred from the Catholic blog directories listed on the left, and I am grateful to both those directories.  If you know of any other groups I can join, please let me know.  I feel that this project can be used as a powerful evangelization tool; not only to those who aren't Catholic, but to those Catholics who do not follow the tradition and guidelines (both pre- and post-conciliar) of the Church.  This will be especially true once I can get the audio files up and running, but in the meantime we can still be advertising and raising awareness of the blog.  Be sure to tell your friends, too!

Non nobis,
Adam

No comments: