New to the site? Check out the introduction here.
Wondering why there are no lyrics? Click here.
Which CQ piece was performed first? Click here.

Monday, May 26, 2008

5/26/08 First Psalm - 8th OT

I just realized that I forgot to (1)add the doxology to the end and (2)remove the stems for the verses of the psalm for Corpus Christi.  I guess I'll fix those when I fix the Magnificat of 7th OT.  After all, I didn't specify that the piece would be perfectly formatted every day ;)  The music is there, and that's what counts.

Also, I am exploring several options for uploading audio files of the pieces.  When that happens, I'll of course add audio to all the previous posts.  Please pray with me that I can find a way to do so affordably, because it would help more people experience the music.  There aren't many of us who enjoy looking at sheet music alone.

Non nobis,
Adam

No comments: