New to the site? Check out the introduction here.
Wondering why there are no lyrics? Click here.
Which CQ piece was performed first? Click here.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Delay

Hello, everyone!  I am very sorry for the long delay in posts.  I have NOT given up this project, and I've been faithfully writing a song a day.  However, I've been without sufficient internet access to be able to post for over a week.  I will be working on getting everything posted this week, and I have good news:  Not only have I found a way to post the previous entries under their correct dates and times, but I've also recorded the approximate times I finished each piece.  That means that I can post each piece at roughly the time I would have been able to do so if I'd had internet access at the time, which will help in archiving and organizational matters.  Thank you for both your patience and your continued support.

Non nobis,
Adam

No comments: